Thursday, February 25, 2010

~IN THE BEGINNING~


I have just started working on my son's scrapbook. I thought it would be cute to put pictures of his dad and I on the front page to show how his family began. First I think it is best to decide what pictures you want to use and then find a color of paper to go with it. I sometimes like to find a color in the pictures and then use that color for the background of the scrapbook page to help bring the pictures out. So for these 2 pages I used different colors of blue because that was one of our wedding colors. I think these pages look really good and I am very proud of them. Then to add a little bit to the pages I added some heart and wedding stickers that I had left over from my wedding scrapbook. There are a few empty spaces on each page and there I will write a little bit about how my husband and I met and and about our wedding day.



1 comment:

  1. Now I feel like such a slacker. I finally got caught up in the baby book, but I have done NO scrapbooking whatsoever for Jackson. Naughty mommy! Maybe after I finish the quiet book or somewhere in between...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails