Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Who doesn't love Girl Scout Cookies?

I know I do! And so does my husband... Well, his birthday is tomorrow and we are on a tight budget this year. On top of that, I haven't seen any Girl Scouts this year. So, being the resourceful cook/present giver that I am, I found a recipe (at this site) and made homemade thin mints last night (his favorite). Today Jackson and I went to the store and bought supplies to make him his very own cookie jar. I forgot to take a picture of the cookies (although the linked blog has a picture of their own), but here is a picture of the finished product. If you can't read it, it says "Caught you red handed" around the four sides and the hand prints are the baby's. Is it not just so clever and adorable? Man, I amaze myself!




Related Posts with Thumbnails