Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Custom Blogs

So for our 7 followers (several of which are actually our posters), do you like the new look? Did you even notice the change? If you did, I hope you appreciate it. It probably took me a total of 24 hours or so of ACTUAL work to get it where it is now. The best part? Seeing the beautiful results and knowing I did it all by myself for FREE. The worst part? The frustration along the way when every little detail hit a brick wall, causing me to feel a strong desire to throw my laptop out or third floor window. Now that it is all done (well, for now... I am sure I will find other little details to change on a fairly regular basis), I am wondering... are there any of you who blog? Would you be interested in reaping the blessings of my days of pounding away at learning how to customize a blog? If there is any interest I could make a series of posts about it. Any takers? If so, please leave a comment so I know.

Doing Domestic Duties



3 comments:

  1. yes I think you should let us know how you did things on here. I have a blog and It is not that pretty because I don't know what I am doing. As you know, I had to ask a million questions just to post my first post on here haha. Your are very talented KEEP IT UP, IT LOOKS AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. Our first comment!!! Yay!! Ok, I will try to make a photo tutorial of how I did it, but since it is done already, it may take me some time to "make" the pictures for the various steps. What do you want to know? How I did the background? The siggies? The html code part? Something else I am not thinking of?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails