Monday, March 8, 2010

~My Daughter's Birthday Party~


My amazing niece Crystal took a bunch of pictures at my daughter's 4th birthday party. I was looking through Crystal's scrapbook and found many pages that I loved that she spent so much time on. I will be talking about these pages throughout the weeks, so stay tuned for those. This page is the highlight this week because my daughter's birthday was just a few weeks ago. My favorite part of this is she picked her favorite pictures at the party and made a BIRTHDAY CAKE and BALLOONS out of the pictures. Her ideas were fantastic and it just makes the page. Crystal you are a very talented and creative girl, keep it up! By the way, I intend on stealing this idea for my scrapbook and when I do.... I will show you what I come up with. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails